Tuesday, 23 August 2011
An HLSW mobile update has been released to the Android market that fixes a number of crashes, and also updates the list of supported games - adding Brink and TeamSpeak!
HLSW Mobile 2.5.6
- General: Updated game support list to match HLSW (adds Brink and TeamSpeak)
- Fix: Time limit is now formatted as minutes:seconds rather than just seconds
- Fix: Formatting of multiple limits was broken
- Fix: Images for maps with a space in their name are now displayed. (E.g. BF1942: "liberation of caen")
- Fix: Omitting port caused a crash
- Fix: Non-numeric port caused a crash
2.5.7 was shortly released after 2.5.6 to fix a crash triggered when installing 2.5.6. Further 2.5.7 contains a fix for server lists not saving on some devices.
HLSW Mobile 2.5.7
- Fix: Crash on install caused by an API change in 2.5.6
- Fix: Server lists not saving on certain hardware